End-User License Agreement IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR, IF PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE ACQUIRED BY OR FOR AN ENTITY, AN ENTITY) AND fish's dotNET. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
fish's dotNET was founded in 2003 to produce high quality software that will make using your computer more productive and enjoyable. All of fish's dotNET applications are 100% clean (No Spyware, Adware, or malware of any kind) and compatible with Microsoft Windows All (32bit and 64bit). If you have any suggestions, ideas, or bugs, Welcome to email me as long as you are a legal user. (email@example.com)
- DEFINITIONS "Non-commercial Version" means a version of the Software, so identified, for use by the individual who is a natural person and not a corporation, company, partnership or association or other entity or organization. "Unregistered version" means an unregistered copy of the SOFTWARE which may be used by the USER for evaluation purposes. At the end of the trial period, the USER must either register the SOFTWARE or remove it from his system. The UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE may be freely copied and distributed to other users for their evaluation.
- LICENSE GRANTS You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce on any such copy all copyright notices and any other proprietary legends on the original copy of the Software. You may not sell or transfer any copy of the Software made for backup purposes. You may install and use the Software on a single computer; OR install and store the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install the Software on your other computers over an internal network, provided you have a license for each separate computer on which the Software is installed and run. A personal license allows its owner to install the program on up to two computers, as long as it is ONLY running on one computer at any one time (i.e. one installation at home and one at the office used by the same person). The usage by multiple people at the same time (on multiple computers) requires multiple licenses. Multiple licenses allow an institution, company or school to install the program on multiple computers or on a server. It must be guaranteed that the program does not run on more machines or for more users than there are licenses purchased. Note: If you purchase the same item again, your license number can be accumulated.
- RESTRICTIONS You may not make or distribute copies of the Software, or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network. You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. Non-commercial Versions of the Software may not be used for, or distributed to any party for, any commercial purpose. You shall not use the Software to develop any application having the same primary function as the Software. In the event that you fail to comply with this EULA, fish's dotNET may terminate the license and you must destroy all copies of the Software (with all other rights of both parties and all other provisions of this EULA surviving any such termination).
- LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER fish's dotNET warrants that, for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery (as evidenced by a copy of your receipt): the physical media on which the Software is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. The Software is provided "as is". fish's dotNET makes no warranties, express or implied, arising from course of dealing or usage of trade, or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever.
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE The Software may contain third party software which requires notices and/or additional terms and conditions. By accepting this EULA, you are also accepting the additional terms and conditions of the third party software.
- TERM By downloading and/or installing this SOFTWARE, the Licensor agrees to the terms of this EULA. This license is effective until terminated. Licensor has the right to terminate your License immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this License. "as is". Licensor makes no warranties, express or implied, arising from course of dealing or usage of trade, or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever. In particular, any and all warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights are expressly excluded.